The sublime memorial hut enshrines and commemorates the sacrifices of all those alumni who laid down their lives for their motherland. It is a spiritual place of inspiration for all the cadets and officers. Situated on a scenic hill slope, west of the Sudan Block, Hut of Remembrance was built by the cadets between January 1956 and May 1957. The Garden around the hut was landscaped in 1992 to complement the serenity and the inspirational aura of the shrine. In this reverential place, passing out cadets and the officers of the Academy assemble in a solemn ceremony to pay homage to the martyred and decorated heroes and seek the blessings of God.
The Silent Eulogy
"Merciful God, we earnestly pray, that those of us who are yet to be tested and shaped in the forge of the battle, may when the call comes, be capable of the same devotion, courage and determination, in the service of our Country, as those of our comrades - at - arms, whom we remember today, in this Hut of Remembrance. Let their noble example guide us to emulate them in their integrity and may their inspiration help us in the moments of our greatest peril to triumph over our shortcomings and weaknesses".